Alright Ladies and Gents- just in case any of you fellas are looking to build your booty . As promised this is one of my favorite exercises to round out my bum.
I call these Squatting Hip Abductors- since it is on the hip abductor machine. But you can also do these with resistance bands.
These have been working great building up the outside of my glute/hip area. Giving me a more rounded look from straight on.
I like to add these in at the ends of my lifting workouts as a finisher. Three sets with 15 reps normally has my butt quivering well after I walk out of the gym.
Im sure most of you can get a pretty good idea of the lift after watching this video but Id still like to give some pointers.
- Make sure that your back is straight the whole time you’re in the squatting position.
- As you can see Im holding on to the front of the machine, but make sure that 95% of your weight is over your legs. The grip is purely for stability.
- Your butt should be hovering just barely over the seat. Your squat should be at a good 90 degree angle.
- Try to make the outward movement with your knees fluid. Avoiding jerking movement.
If you guys have any additional questions or comments I would love to hear from you(: Let me know what you all think, hopefully this was helpful.
// “Wherever you stand, be the soul of that place.” - Rumi
The third picture is magical <3
These look amazing.
These look like they were taken for a magazine shoot.
She is a majestic motherfucker I swear.
omg you guys are too kind :’>
"Her secret of success was that she did it all with passion." Find your passion. 💛 #live #love #yoga (at The Grove)
Love the leggins!
I was craving pancakes so I whipped up a Paleo style pancake mix!
• 2 bananas
• 2 eggs
• a spoonful of peanut butter
• a tea spoon of vanilla
• and a small handful of Gluten free bisquick to hold it together
Turned out super yummy! Topped it with some fruit and sugar free syrup!
It’s gonna be a long day for me, hope I can get to the gym at some point today.
Have a fantastic day lovelies!
I think of this every time I go out for a run.